- Bamboo Bar: Upscale Italian with great wine list in the Armani Hotel
- Il Liberty: Upscale casual with a fun a la carte menu as well as prix fixe
- Ristorante Caruso: Classic Italian in an un-stuffy environment, a stone’s throw from serious shopping
- Terrazza Calabritto: Gorgeous outpost for seafood. Worthy of a celebration.
- Vertigo Urban Bar: Restaurant and courtyard of the Milano Verticale Hotel. Easy and good.
- Milano Vertical- UNA Esperienze: New four star hotel not far from Porto Girabaldi. Good for solo travel.
- NYX Milano: Fun, quirky, clean crash pad just outside of Milano Centrale.
- Aramani Silos: Like walking through a Vogue magazine- a library of Armani and Emporio Armani classics. A must-see for any fashion file.
- Pinacoteca di Brera: Italian Renaissance paintings juxtaposed with modern classics in an ancient building
- Armani Hotel
- Bagatti Valsecchi Museum
- Foundation Prada
- The Last Supper: book wayyy in advance!
- Milano Duomo
- Pallazo Reale