These are the bendiest cookies! Dark brown sugar, slightly under baked. You can pop these babies in the freezer. Grab one when you need it and within a few minutes at room temp, you too can have the bends. The good kind.
Heath Bits Cookies
- 3/4 c. Sugar
- 3/4 c. Brown sugar
- 1 c. Butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 1/4c. Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- Bag o’ Heath bits
1. Heat oven to 350F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Melt butter then mix with salt, sugar, and brown sugar.
3. Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
4. Stir in flour and baking soda until just combined.
5. Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
6. Remove dough, scoop into one inch balls and bake for about 11 minutes.