Was it anyone’s birthday? Well aside from my entire family… no, not in Switzerland. I must have been getting hungry seeing all the gorgeous cakes flying about the Instagram of all of the Leo’s that I know! Realizing I’d shipped some good ole US cake mixes earlier this year, I knew what I had to do… Make some birthday blondies!
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 1/4 c. canola oil
- 2 small eggs
- 1/3 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. rainbow sprinkles
- 1 bar of white chocolate bar, chopped
- 1 T. rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a glass baking dish. Something bigger than an 8×8, but smaller than a 9×12. Really, whatever, just keep an eye on it for baking time.
- In a bowl, mix together cake mix and 1/2 c. of sprinkles.
- Stir in cream and white chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1 T. of sprinkles.
- Bake 25(ish) minutes, unitl a cake tester comes out clean. They may get dark like this photo, but the inside will still be soft and lovely.
Note: If you’re rolling solo, these also freeze really well.