Here’s a super simple scallop drizzle with ingredients that you probably have in your pantry. Coconut milk, curry powder, and Siracha. That’s it! Dial the combo that way that feels right for you. In my example here, I was working with reduced fat coconut milk, which made things quite thin. Opt for the full deal if you have it.
After… see what I mean about a thin sauce? Still it added a nice something for flavor for all elements of the plate.
Coconut Curry Sauce for Scallops
- One can of coconut milk (ideally full fat)
- 1 T. curry powder, or more if you’d like
- 2 T. Siracha, more or less to your taste
- Combine everything in a small bowl.
- Refrigerate if you have time to allow flavors to meld and sauce to thicken.