This cauliflower is from the streets. The hard streets of Cast Iron Keto brought this idea to life, with some tweaks to the sauciness. The cauliflower grew up with a hard knock life, educated on the on the streets of Juarez. Or just like street corn, but better. Your choice. Either way, it was great for the overly aggressive taco bar that I planned for Cinco de Mayo.
Crunchy, creamy, cheesy, and packing heat. Street smarts are real.
Keto Street Cauliflower
For the Cauliflower:
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1/4 c. avocado oil
- 1 T. chili powder
For the Sauce:
- 1/4 c. Greek yogurt
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 T. lime juice
- 1/3 c. crumbled cotija cheese
- 1 lime cut into wedges for garnish and later squeezing
- 1 jalapeno sliced
- Preheat oven or airfryer to 400F.
- Place cauliflower on a baking dish or airfryer and drizzle with avocado oil and chili powder. Toss to coat.
- Roast about 40 minutes in oven or 15 minutes in airfryer, tossing midway.
- While cauliflower is cooking combine sauce ingredients and set aside. Note: this makes an excellent dipping sauce for fries or burgers on another day.
- Place cauliflower in large bowl or serving platter. Drop globs of sauce over top. Sprinkle with cheese and then garnish with lime and jalapeno.
One Comment Add yours