Tick all that apply:
- You are craving chocolate.
- You are a novice chef/baker.
- You need a nice end to a possibly over indulgent/romantic dinner.
- You need to look like Chrissy Teigan
GREAT NEWS. This Teigan recipe from Cravings 2 hits all of these pressing issues. A super simple dessert made with stuff you probably already have is an elegant solution to your most romantic of dinner parties.
Throw it in a wine glass, layer with something crunchy and creamy. Good luck hand washing these later. Turns out chocolate mousse is real smudgey.
While Ms. Teigan suggest making salty rice krispy crackle, I found that these hurt my teeth. A few sliced almonds would do the trick just fine.
Three Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
- 1 c. (6 oz.) good semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 c. whole milk
- 3/4 c. heavy cream
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate and milk. Microwave on high for 1 min 15 seconds. Stir until melted. Allow to cool on the counter for 15 minutes.
- Whip the cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form, about 2-3 minutes.
- Gentle fold in the cooled chocolate. Do not overmix or mousse will deflate.
- Chill 2-24 hours.
THAT IS IT.