That’s right, jump when I say jump. How high? At least as tall as this caloric explosion of no-bake goodness. That’s right NO BAKE. It’s hot and humid so you aren’t going to turn on your oven. You just aren’t.
This little gem is an Almond Joy pie/cake hybrid and it looks way harder to make than it is. Springform pans have that effect on desserts. Anyway let’s get to this….
That gorgeous springform crust!
Macarons likey. Pure mayhem.
Almond Joy Pie
- One package of Oreos
- 1/4 c. butter, melted
- 2 8oz. packages of cream cheese
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2-3/4 c. Almond Joy coffee creamer (yep, it’s a thing)
- 8oz. container of Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/2 c. shredded coconut
- 1.5 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. heavy whipping cream
- Almond Joys, chopped
- 1/3 c. sliced amonds
- 1/3 c. shredded coconut
- Make the crust by pulverizing Oreos in a food processor. Mix in melted butter.
- Press crust into springform pan and place in freezer until ready to fill.
- Combine ingredients for ‘guts’ in a mixer. Taste and add more Almond Joy creamer as needed.
- Spread guts into springform pan with crust. Place back into freezer.
- Make the ganache by combining into a medium bowl. Place bowl over pot of simmering water over medium heat. Stir until melted.
- Remove cake from freezer and spread top with chocolate ganache.
- Sprinkle ganache with toppings while warm so they set.
- Freeze until ready to eat.
For real though, how simple is all that chocolately goodness?