What’s the world’s most perfect food? Nutella, of course! That’s why when I needed a truly quick (like 20 minutes) quick treat to bake for a recent birthday, I turned to this super simple recipe. It’s the quality ingredients that make it, so it can be a tad pricey to throw together, but perfect when you don’t have a ton of time. I made this one night late and shipped it the next day. Apparently, it delivered superbly, holding shape and pleasing palates.
- 32oz. Quality Dark Chocolate, (I used Ghiradelli Candy Melts)
- 1/2 c. Nutella
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Handful of chopped roasted hazelnuts
- 3-4 Ferreror Rocher candies, chopped
- Line a jellyroll pan with parchment paper, allow paper to hang over the sides.
- Over a pot of boiling water, in a metal bowl, melt chocolate, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in Nutella and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into lined pan. Smooth and top with chopped nuts and candy, gently pushing into the chocolate.
- Allow to refrigerate for an hour or longer.
- Lift chocolate from pan with sides of parchment paper.
- Cut chocolate into bark pieces with a large knife. Pieces will be irregular.