It wasn’t all tasting menus and drinks on the beach. I managed to eat a bevy of other thangs as well, because, well…what else was I to do?
Because I’m just a dainty lady, these 15 things were my top favorites:
- Burrata at Ave. Holy crap, this was hands down the best burrata of my life. It was SO good that I ordered it three times.
- Seared shrimp and scallops over couscous with grilled zucchini.
- Chardonnay and macarons (aka. macarons and mayhem) sent to the room by the concierge for the Gent’s bday.
- Grilled octopus over potatoes.
- Seared tuna with veggies and chimichurri mash. Oh yeah…..
- The cellar wine tasting the sommelier treated me to my last night.
- The richest chocolate dessert ever. With marshmallow ice cream.
- White Coffee dessert. With apricot and carmel. “Crunchy milk” hat.
- Two desserts, one lady. Not mad.
- Cronuts!! I swear I lost 10 pounds before this trip.
- Macarons from the concierge.
- Coolest dessert EVER. Peanut mousse with brandied cherries. Aka. Adult dirt.
- Poolside lunch of caprese salad…another way to get that burrata into your face.
- Custom cocktail made with tea and a tricked out lime.
- Mahi salad by the ocean.