Soooo it’s been a little while since I’ve been loving on Fridays, but I’ve saved up a few bits and bobs of the last few weeks. So, without further ado, here are some of life’s little pleasures.
1. Adidas Pure Boost- these are literal foot clouds with high arch support. My have found my jogging shoe for life.
2. Beats Wireless- finally upgraded my game and with ear hooks that don’t slip…. it’ll be so easy to prepare for the Caymans…? Maybe?
3. Buckeye Alumni Club- tried this again and had a great time meeting folks and giving back. ⭕️🙌🏼…
4. Custom M&M’s for little occasions- pictured here, Happy New (Fiscal) Year and my boss’s face.
5. Cupcake ATMs- Are a thing! Though it takes 30 minutes for a cupcake to drop. This currency seems widely accepted on Michigan Ave.
6. Good drinks in old haunts. Pictured here, NoMi.
7. A little heavy handed shopping?
8. Concerts of the Psychedelic Furs! More old favs!