I recently made these gorgeous creatures for a dinner party stater. So easy and quick, your spawn could do it! That is… If you remembered to thaw the puff pastry….which I didn’t. Thankfully, 30 minutes on the counter while showered and pulled an outfit together worked out just perfectly.
Cheesy Poofs – Classy Edition
- One pkg puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1/2 c. Shredded Parmesan
- 1 c. Shredded Gruyere
- Any herbs or garlic/onion powder you have laying around.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Roll out puff pastry into one long rectangle- connect two segments.
- Brush with egg.
- Sprinkle cheeses and herbs.
- Roll pin over whole mess to push in flavour.
- Cut with pizza cutter into 1″ strips.
- Fold strips in half (topping side to topping side). Twist.
- Bake 12-15 minutes